Monday, October 31, 2016

read: Night School (4 stars)

Night School (Jack Reacher, #21)Night School by Lee Child
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is not a typical Jack Reacher book. But you'll get no complaints from me. He's still a badass and this flashback story helps you understand how and why he got to be such a badass. Or not. It's is just a story and he's still Reacher. This entry drops Reacher into a typically mysterious situation and forces him to use his wits, strict code of honesty and fists to uncover the mystery and force the bad guys out into the open. I found it compelling and entertaining.

Disclosure: Thank you to Netgalley and Ballantine/Random House for providing a free copy of this book in return for my honest review.

View all my reviews on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment