Saturday, August 11, 2012

read: Get Known Before the Book Deal (4 stars)

Get Known Before the Book Deal: Use Your Personal Strengths to Grow an Author PlatformGet Known Before the Book Deal: Use Your Personal Strengths to Grow an Author Platform by Christina Katz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I heard Christina speak at a writing conference and liked her overall approach and attitude. This book is a thoughtful and thorough study of what a writer's "platform" is and how to have one, even before you've sold your first book. I picked up several tips that I will start using to ramp up my platform presence and identity while I'm still toiling away at learning craft.

View all my reviews on Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Bill. Appreciate your review. Best of luck with your platform development and building!

    ReplyDelete